Welcome to the Carlinville Public Library
Your library resources available anytime, anywhere
BLACKBURN COLLEGE AND THE LIBRARY ARE PRESENTING
"THE TECHNOLOGY HOUR"
STOP IN ANYTIME 10:00 A.M. -11:00 A.M. AT THE COLLEGE'S
LUMPKIN LIBRARY LEARNING COMMONS
AND GET YOUR BASIC TECHNOLOGY QUESTIONS ANSWERED
- How can I set-up and use email?
- What are apps? How can I download them?
- How do I use Facebook?
- What about Twitter? Pinterest? Instagram?
Come and see Blackburn's newly renovated facility and learn more about how you can use technology.
QUESTIONS? CALL 217-854-5663
CARLINVILLE PUBLIC LIBRARY COOKBOOK
LESS THAN 15 COPIES ARE STILL AVAILABLE!
WHEN THEY ARE GONE, THEY ARE GONE!!
GET YOUR COPIES TODAY!
The library is proud to present "Well Read & Well Fed," a hardbound cookbook with 318 recipes from many of Carlinville's best cooks. Special features include: the history of the library (1870 to present), the names of the library trustees, the names of all the library directors starting with Annie Welsh in 1871, and 24 pages of cooking tips. A photograph of the library's bronze statue, "Two Kids on a Bench," is on the cover. Each recipe includes the contributor's name, so it is easy to find the recipes of friends and loved ones. Recipes are indexed separately by contributor and title. Available at the library, the price is $18. It also can be ordered by sending a check for $21 (which includes $3 postage) to Carlinville Public Library, PO Box 17, Carlinville, IL 62626. For more information, call the library at 854-3505.
Resources - Work and research from the office or from home, anytime:
- Materials Online: books, articles, research databases, and more
- https://ereadillinois.com/readers (eBook information)
- Tax Forms: Federal tax forms
- Tax Forms: Illinois tax forms
- Circuit Breaker and Pharmaceutical Assistance Forms
- GED-i Online
- Macoupin County Schools 1900-1930
- Macoupin County Legal Self-Help Center
- Training Video on How To Use the New Online Card Catalog
- Good Reads: book reviews, top sellers, author interviews, and news headlines
- Digital Exhibits: historic photos and more
Whats going on?
- Check out the calendar anytime
Days Closed in 2015
May 24, 25
September 6, 7
November 26, 27
December 22, 23, 24, 25, 26
To contact Library Trustees, e-mail them at: email@example.com
Library e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org