Welcome to the Carlinville Public Library
Your library resources available anytime, anywhere
CARLINVILLE PUBLIC LIBRARY COOKBOOK
"WELL READ & WELL FED"
IS NOW AVAILABLE!
The library is proud to present "Well Read & Well Fed," a hardbound cookbook with 318 recipes from many of Carlinville's best cooks. Special features include: the history of the library (1870 to present), the names of the library trustees, the names of all the library directors starting with Annie Welsh in 1871, and 24 pages of cooking tips. A photograph of the library's bronze statue, "Two Kids on a Bench," is on the cover. Each recipe includes the contributor's name, so it is easy to find the recipes of friends and loved ones. Recipes are indexed separately by contributor and title. Available at the library, the price is $18. It also can be ordered by sending a check for $21 (which includes $3 postage) to Carlinville Public Library, PO Box 17, Carlinville, IL 62626. For more information, call the library at 854-3505.
Resources - Work and research from the office or from home, anytime:
- Materials Online: books, articles, research databases, and more
- Tax Forms: Federal tax forms
- Tax Forms: Illinois tax forms
- Circuit Breaker and Pharmaceutical Assistance Forms
- Mid-Illinois Talking Book Center
- GED-i Online
- Macoupin County Schools 1900-1930
- Macoupin County Legal Self-Help Center
- Training Video on How To Use the New Online Card Catalog
- Good Reads: book reviews, top sellers, author interviews, and news headlines
- Digital Exhibits: historic photos and more
Whats going on?
- Check out the calendar anytime
Looking for Something?
FirstSearch is an online service that gives users access to a rich collection of reference databases. (Please contact your local library for login information.)
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org